We’re looking for someone who designs to enjoy – a passionate, experienced individual with a portfolio of original and exciting graphic design work. As a Senior Designer at analogue, you’ll be working alongside our Design Director in the development, design and execution of projects for both our national and international clients.
Naturally you’ll lead projects from start to finish, regularly presenting work, and be required to inspire and coach our more junior members of the design team. As a studio we like to keep creative, so we regularly attend external creative workshops and annually take trips abroad – have a look at the rest of our Journal to see what we get up to.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work closely with global brands and play a pivotal role in an ambitious design agency.
· Lead the development and execution of brand/style guides, designing and organising elements and creating systems to ensure seamless usability for global users
· Evaluate and develop a brand’s visual language (colour palette, logo, font, etc) across a range of media with little guidance or oversight
· Provide rationale for design choices – ensuring the creative objectives, as stated and agreed in the creative brief, are pushed and answered
· Ability to be both hands-on and provide clear direction to others is essential
· Share your knowledge and experience with the team, especially those more junior members who you will guide and nurture
· Ensuring only the highest quality of work leaves the studio – supporting and creating new standards for others to follow where appropriate
· At least 5 years’ previous experience working as a Designer, and already hold the title of Senior Designer
· You have an exciting portfolio that shows a diverse range of graphic design work and breadth of clients
· A self-starter who’s keen to play a pivotal role in driving both the studio and business forward
· Articulate with good presentation skills
· A positive attitude
· You’re full of enthusiasm and apply yourself to all jobs, big or small, with the same level of eagerness
If you think you’re the person we’re looking for, drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org